For the 3 people that actually get this blog in their feed, I haven’t written anything in a while, but I check in on my blog and looked at the nifty little map, and what do you know, someone in Karachi, Pakistan vistied my blog. Was it an Al-Queda Sympathizer? A full blown Terrorist? We know how they love the WordPress. Either way, welcome single visitor from Pakistan. I write nothing of consequence, but when I post I will try not to bore you. Be sure to check out the cute pix of my kid. They are posted in the sidebar courstey of my wife.
I just drove across town to a re-branded 7-11 becasue they called it the Kwik-e-Mart, and I could actually buy a cearel that formerly existed only on my television. Yes, for the next week and a half I will have Krusty-O’s for breakfast.
After a cue from my brother, here are the 1st 10 songs that my iPod came up with when set on random, and I think that random is the only way to describe it.
1. Jimi Thing, DMB, Under the Table and Dreaming
2. With Every Little Kiss, Steven Curtis Chapman, All About Love
3. Subterrianian Homesick Alien, Radiohead, OK Computer
4. Lost the Pilot, Newsboys, Take Me to Your Leader
5. Today, Smashing Pumpkins, Siamiese Dream
6. Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def Leppard, Vault: Def Leppard’s Greatest Hits
7. Don’t let us get sick, Warren Zevon, KBCO Studio C
8. Sleeping Giant, Petra, Wake Up Call
9. Ripple, Bob Wier and Ratdog, KBCO Studio C
10. Bank Job, BNL, Barenaked Laidies are Me
Please don’t teach my kid to talk like this, but boy is this funny.
This is from xkcd.com, a rather bizzare, yet funny, site.
Someone other then my brother is reading my blog! Thank you Clustrmaps!
I think this just confirms that I have absolutely no point of reference when discussing Japanese culture, that and I can’t decide what is funnier, the competition as a whole, or that one of the competitors is named “Cobra.” He better be careful around G.I. Joe. Also it gives new meaning to “knowing is half the battle.” For more Japan fun try here.